Thursday, July 23, 2009

I AM EOTIS

I've decided to start using "(EOTIS)" [pronounced ee-oh'-tis] after my name everywhere. Sam, one of the readers here on Gunslinger's Journal gave me the idea when he started using it when he signs his comments (which I just love!)

You're invited to do the same. When you do, you'll automatically be a member of:

The EOTIS Brotherhood
Dedicated to the destruction of the Imperial State and the restoration of our liberties."

When I sign checks, when I fill-in forms, when I sign autographs...(okay, just kidding about that), when I fill in online forms, sign comments on blogs or websites....etc, I'm going to use the suffix (EOTIS). And I'm going to encourage my friends to do the same.

Wouldn't it be fun to start seeing it popping up in unexpected places...?

Silly? Sure. But I need a little harmless joy. Don't you?

The Gunslinger (EOTIS)
Enemy of the Imperial State
Vampire/Cannibal Hunter

P.S. For those of you new to the blog, or not paying attention, EOTIS stands for ENEMY OF THE IMPERIAL STATE.


10 comments:

  1. Brilliant and linked to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes three!

    From the little acorn the mighty oak grows.

    [No resemblance to ACORN intended.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, Sam, are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slingbaby, and I mean that as a compliment, you've got it going on...

    We do live in difficult times...as my woman says.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As what's-his-name (king of the horse people) said in Lord of the Rings:

    'HOW DID IT COME TO THIS?'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because it's a fact of our age that anyone and everyone interested in you (i.e. a hiring manager) will search for your name to see what pops up. If you've established a website tied to your name and optimized it around yourself, you can control, in part, what impression they'll have of you. [url=http://brandvois.com/]Reputation Management[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Put me down as a fellow member of EOTIS...my husband says now the black helicopters will be hovering over the house....BRING IT ON...Iron Bess

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm running for tribune of the plebs and will veto any act out the imperator or the conscript fathers of the senate. Oh! That was Rome, never mind. I'm declaring myself Tribune on the Plebs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...i'm still trying to remember to put
    ARR: All Rights Reserved when I sighn....but
    I AM EOTIS ( just think of Sparticus )

    ReplyDelete