Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Babs the Boob

An update on the idiot senator from my state: Babs Boxer.


...Military people, being a resourceful bunch, have developed a system for letting an officer know that they don’t think too much of them. They use the term of address which least fulfills the requirement of military respect which is using only the person’s title.

Imagine, for example, you are an enlisted man and you are under the command of a Lieutenant Smith. If Lt. Smith is a competent leader you would address him as “Sir,” “LT” or “Lt. Smith.” If Lt. Smith is an arrogant moron you would always address him simply as “Lieutenant.”

So when General Walsh quickly came back with “Senator” and not “Senator Boxer” I laughed because I knew what he meant; this is a substandard person for whom I have no respect!

Let’s all address her as “Senator” from now on.


Well, the General was right. And I'm sort of hugging myself that everybody who knows this got a good chuckle at the expense of the chuckle-headed boob who must be addressed as "Senator".

Worked hard for it, she says. Yeah, I know it's really hard for a Leftwing chowderhead to get elected from California.

The Gunslinger

No comments:

Post a Comment