Thursday, March 01, 2018

What the Hell AM I?




I can't in good conscience call myself a Republican anymore. The Ryans and McConnells and McCains (and so many others) of the world make me cringe at the very idea of sharing a club badge with them.

I remember when I first changed by registration from Democrat to Republican. I felt like I was coming home.

But the GOPe and the RINOS and the Republican Swamp Creatures of Washington DC made me realize that too often both parties, whose politicians have been in office too long, are almost always seriously compromised.

Indeed, in too many cases, it's hard to tell the difference between the two sides  of what wittier people than I have called the UniParty.

So I've been looking for a suitable designation for myself.

Conservative has been my go-to choice. But sometimes it's not exact enough.

I'm also a Nationalist. Indeed, I'm a White Nationalist.

Now...THERE'S a designation that gets misinterpreted a bit, eh?

White Nationalist simply means someone who believes that White People have a right to have nations of their own...particularly the ones they founded, created, organized, sustained, labored for, fought for, died for...

America is one of those, as is every nation in Europe, as is Canada, Australia, New Zealand.

South Africa was ALSO one of those.And it is an object lesson in what happens when White People let hordes of others into their country...

So, how about we stop doing that??

More later.

/gun


No comments:

Post a Comment