Thursday, March 27, 2014

Women can be REALLY, REALLY stupid. Just sayin'

Why should I work so hard coming up with something to write when these brilliant people are doing all the heavy lifting?

American Thinker is on FIRE today, people...

Check this one out:  Ban the Bossy

It's classic. The basic insight is this (emphasis mine...but it's his main point)

"Enter women into the workplace.  They were taught in a massive media blitz starting in the 1960’s to behave like the men whom other men despise.  They were sloppy about picking their role models."

And having been there....I can tell you that this is EXACTLY right!  I remember like it was yesterday. And today's dummies still haven't figured out how stupid it was.

I weep for humanity.

Well, actually, I don't. I'm more like, I drink for humanity.

Yeah....that's the ticket.

/gun

 

No comments:

Post a Comment