Saturday, October 21, 2006

France Under Seige


Let me say I side with the French 100%. I hate Islam and all that it represents, and unless the French find their balls, their "noble" history will come to any end with the whimper of another and final surrender. And I don't want that to happen. So I'm on their side.

But it's so hard to feel bad for them. They're so aggressively stupid. And so insufferably pretentious. It's a cruel choice when your only options are: Islam or The French.

And of course, Villepan wants to immediately pay the extortion money.

"M de Villepin called in community leaders this week and promised to accelerate hundreds of millions of pounds of measures that were promised last autumn to relieve the plight of the immigrant-dominated suburbs."

And this, apparently to keep his political opponent from becoming President. (That sounds familiar...wait...it'll come to me...Massachu...no, damn it's gone!)

Clearly these guys have no problem "prioritizing" conflicting principles like "What's best for the long term health and survival of my Country" vs "What's best for my short-term personal political ambitions".

God, I hate 'em. Too bad you can't just shoot the bastards.

The Gunslinger


Cox&Forkum Cartoons

5 comments:

  1. France has always been 'under siege'...I wouldn't worry too much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. France is what, 20 miles from England? Shut up and let me worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fortunately, there is a sea between us.

    Unfortunately, it didn't stop them dumping their unwanted asylum seekers onto us....

    You're right, I should worry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't I just a ray of fucking sunshine? Spreading the joy. That's me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FRENCH,want can I say,hhmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete