Friday, September 18, 2015

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Victor Davis Hanson said this. 
"So far the Iranian leader has posed as someone 90 percent crazy and ten percent sane, hoping that in response we would fear his overt madness, grant concessions, and delicately appeal to his small reservoir of reason. But he should understand that if his Western enemies appear 90 percent of the time as children of the Enlightenment, they are still suffused with vestigial traces of the emotional and unpredictable. And military history shows that the irrational ten percent of the Western mind is a lot scarier in the end than anything Islamic fanaticism has to offer." 

I approve. In fact, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Kinda like a lullabye. (I originally posted this in 2007. Still hunts.)

I keep trying to warn them....all our little non-White friends; but do they listen??

/gun

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Gunslinger. When I was about to "graduate" from boot camp in the Navy (Great Lakes, 1967 - yeah, I'm an old fart), a bunch of us from my company were getting together at the E-Club. I got there first and saved a table. A young black sailor came up and told me to move, he was claiming the table. He said he was one crazy "n*gger", and that he'd be all over my ass if I didn't. I grabbed him by the back of his neck, put my lit cigarette up to his right eye and told him I'd match my "crazy" with his, if he was willing to lose that eye. He displayed a bit of discretion and left in search of another table.

    They still haven't learned, have they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atta boy, Reg. That would have been worth seeing!

    There's a real disconnect between what angry black bullies think of Whitey, and what Whitey is really like.

    "When blacks go tribal, cities burn. When Whites go tribal, continents burn."

    Of course, they don't read history, and no one teaches them any, except "black history", so....how could they know??

    And they seem to have same misunderstanding of our relative numbers. I think it stems form being in the ghetto where they are the majority, and they are not educated sufficiently (again) to understand outside of their isolated enclaves, the country really isn't like that.

    If they get the race war they seem to want, they will not like the whirlwind they will have reaped.

    ReplyDelete