Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Shouldn't the President LOVE America?

Jeb Bush...as "post American" as Øbama.


Or, at least, that's the claim of a very interesting post at the Nation Review Corner.

Indeed here's a quote:
"Both derived from their new identity a sharp critique of their nation as it is. Both have built their campaign for president upon a deep commitment to fundamental transformation of their nation into what they believe it should be."

Mark Krikorian claims that Øbama and Jeb are both "post American" rather than Anti-American.

I'm not sure what his dividing line is between those two positions.

But I would say that he's being obscenely generous to both of them, considering the personalities involved—particularly to Øbama...in the face of his devastating record.

Øbama has done virtually anything he can do to break down the fabric of America, to tear it apart, destroy our confidence, our unity, our economy, our place in the world, our Judeo-Christian culture, etc, etc.

Jeb has rejected the typical American culture, and people, and traditions, and language...apparently, in favor of Mexican culture, and people, and traditions, and language. Which, you know, is fine if you're a expat living in Mexico. But as the President of the United States...maybe not so much.

If our culture is not good enough for you, and you prefer Mexico's.....maybe you should run for president of Mexico, and leave us the hell alone.

Please, wannabe presidents, stop trying to "fix"  and "shape" America into your personal ideal of Utopia by fiat of the State. You're just really pissing us off.

I don't want to go to Mosque. I don't want Somalis in beekeeper outfits living next door to me. I don't want halal food. I don't want to speak Spanish. I don't care about Mexican Independance Day, I don't want La Raza activists flying the Mexican flag living next door to me.

I want to be left alone to do whatever American thing I want to do. Without interference, without oversight, without permission, rules or requirements of the Central Government. I want my neighbors to be good Americans who love their country, and don't want to change it into something else.

And I'd like my President to be the same, thank you very much.

/gun


No comments:

Post a Comment