Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Can I ask a question?

I'm sorry, I don't understand...

Does "ISIS" have a Twitter account? Or YouTube channel?

I keep hearing that "ISIS" put up a message or video on Twitter...or YouTube.

Now, it could be that I'm just too clueless and old to know how it all works...but how is it that such obvious spawns of the Devil have access to these platforms?

Is it that they are so clever at using front accounts that they can't be kept up with?

If so, why isn't any video or message discovered not immediately removed, and the account it's posted on closed equally immediately before they are allowed to use them for communication or propaganda?

I'm confused.

I'm sure it can't be that the powers that be at Twitter and YouTube, et al,  are actually willing to allow such filth to use their networks to promote themselves to spread fear and build credibility.

I understand that we don't want to make "political" distinctions regarding who can use such networks...

...but can we agree that extra-legal beheadings or the burning alive of human beings, might cross the line enough to permit the deletion of their accounts?


/gun




No comments:

Post a Comment