Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pajama Boy

Clearly, I am behind the times. I just finally got a look at Pajama Boy...and his ads.

I guess I do not read the right things...

Here's a pretty good discussion of the phenomenon.

And in the comments there's this:

Pajama Boy:
He once watched all the Harry Potters without getting up to pee.
He knows how to buy refills for his in inhaler, in Klingon.
He can sew any tear in his onesie, yet he never engages in any activity strenuous enough to tear it.
He gets a subsidy for insurance to protect him from the germs he would meet if he left his mommy's house.
He is…The Most Emasculated Man In The World.
I don't always drink hot cocoa, but when I do, it's Swiss Miss.
Stay wussie, my friends.

Inhaler/in Klingon. Hilarious.

/gun

No comments:

Post a Comment