Saturday, December 21, 2013

Duck Calls and Homosexuals

Phil Robertson's remarks about gays has created the stir anew...so just for the record I'd like to make my position clear:

As I've said before, I'm a "Defender of the Faith" if not a believing Christian. I stand by Mr. Robertson's religious right to express his faith in America without retribution.

I also believe that what people do in the privacy of their own homes is pretty much their own business. But I hate, with a passion, the Gay-Nazis who want to ram their dicks views and behaviors down our throats, force us (at the barrel of a gun that is the law) to accept and celebrate them, and  teach them to our children as perfectly acceptable "lifestyles choices".

I don't know if homosexuality is, in fact, an inborn trait or not, but even assuming that it is, that does not mean it's "normal". It may be "natural", but that's not the same thing. Birth defects of all types are "inborn traits" in individuals, but they are not "normal" even though they can happen "naturally".

Normal means "the norm".  And "the norm" is species reproducing themselves.

Do we really need to say more about it than that?

Ever?

I don't believe homosexual behavior should be persecuted or prosecuted. I think it should be quietly tolerated and as quietly ignored...with simple human kindness...in people who "can't help it" because they were born that way.

And that's it. Not one more word on the subject should ever be uttered, in public, in school, in the public square.

How about this, homosexuals: We'll leave you alone if you leave us alone?



That being said, this is funny:




4 comments:

  1. I woke up this morning thinking it would interesting to rewrite what he said taking out any reference to scripture and see what kind of reaction it got. Substitute some self-help guru. Instead "God says homosexuals won't inherit the kingdom of God", you said, "Dr. Phil said homosexuals won't know real peace and happiness", do you think it would get the same sort of vitriol?

    And if someone doesn't believe in God, why should they get so upset if someone they don't care about talks about a belief they don't share? Makes no sense to me.

    And by the way, you don't have to worry about the Gay-Nazis who want to ram their dicks views and behaviors down our throats,, you're a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was being metaphorical, you crazy man.

    But all your points are well made!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Merry Christmas to you!

      I still drop by all the time, just don't comment much.

      Delete
    2. I was just teasing....!

      Glad to hear you're still around.

      Delete