Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wasted Time

So, yeah, I was looking at this "Rock Stars Then and Now" page. And no, I'm not providing the link. I'm embarrassed to have looked at the whole thing and wasted all that time, I'm not enabling you to do it, so just forget it.

But being a blogger, I figured at least I could make SOME use out of the wasted time and destroyed brain-cells...

First. Seriously. This should not be allowed to happen. There ought to be a law. And I mostly HATE laws. This, my darlings, is Grace Slick of Jefferson Airplane. The uber-famous singer of White Rabbit. I don't want my female Rock icons to become grey-haired grannies. When this happens, R&R dies a little:


Next is someone quite the opposite. Joan Jett is just as cool looking today as she was back in the day. Of course, she is not as old as Grace, but still...




The third is a case of the older guy looking cooler than the younger version. I love James Hetfield of Metallica, but honestly, his younger self always reminds me of the Cowardly Lion. Makes it hard to take him seriously. He looks tougher and cooler the older he gets. He totally owns it.



So...that's the best I can salvage out of that half an hour I'll never get back.

The Gunslinger

No comments:

Post a Comment