Friday, November 09, 2012

CS Lewis

Wow. Check this out:

I think many Christians feel like we're losing ground. Abortion on demand, same sex "marriage," and restrictions on religious freedom weigh heavily on our minds and we fear we've squandered a grand inheritance from our forefathers. I believe we have. But here's the thing though - I don't think we were ever winning. Christians have always been called to battle against larger forces.

We are called not to rule but as CS Lewis said, to sabotage. We are not promised earthly victory. We are simply called to battle.

"...to sabotage."

I think that's what I'm talking about here.

Cool.

The Gunslinger
"Maybe the only way to save our village is to let Ă˜bama burn it down."

Link to whole article: We Are In Enemy Territory".

No comments:

Post a Comment