Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lies, Lies and More Lies about Health Care

I watched the weasels Harry Reid and Chris Dodd lie through their teeth after the Health Care vote.

Chris Dood's little dance was particularly disgusting as he is continuing the evil fantasy that health care is a "right". The Oligarchy really, really wants us to believe that. So that they can continue to control more and more of our lives, disguised as "helpers", and "right providers".


Health care is awfully important. I mean, people can die without it. How can we be so mean to suggest that it's not a "right" for people to have access to medical care that could save their lives?

And, if it's a "right", why do we have to pay for it?

I don't have to pay for freedom of speech, or freedom of religion, or freedom to peaceably assemble. I don't have to pay for the right to not incriminate myself, or freedom from unreasonable search and seizure. I don't have to pay for the right to a speedy and public trial.

And, if "access to health care" is a "right" because it's necessary sometimes to save my life, shouldn't access to food and water be "rights" because they are ALWAYS necessary to save my life? And shelter? Protection from the elements is definitely necessary to save my life. Why isn't that a "right" too?

Why should I pay for them, either, if they're "rights"?

But what if the suppliers of health care and food decide to stop supplying them?

If I have a "right" to medical care, doesn't a doctor have to be forced to provide it?
If I have a "right" to food, doesn't a farmer have to be forced to provide it?

Isn't that slavery?
Didn't we outlaw that?

The Gunslinger, EOTIS
Para Bellum

1 comment:

  1. "Isn't that slavery?
    Didn't we outlaw that?"

    Exactly!

    An argument I've been pissing leftists off with lately, has been 'What would a leftist have to offer a well cared for house slave, to entice him to flee?'

    There's not a damn thing a leftist could offer a well cared for house slave, that they didn't already get from their own master.

    Only a conservative has anything to offer such a person - Liberty. The ability to live their own life as they see fit. The ability to earn their own property and own it. The knowledge that they are equal before the Law, to any other person in the country.

    All the leftist has to offer is the position of house slavery... in a less and less prosperous house.

    ReplyDelete