Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We Need To Learn From Our Betters

God, I just can't stand all the HATE and RACISM displayed by the "Extremist Right" at their demonstrations—like those Tea Parties, and that March on Washington! They could really learn some decency & restraint from the Left...especially with regard to their profound respect for the Office of the President...

Seriously, we need to take a lesson....


















I know calling for the murder of President Bush isn't really impolite, just a bit of fun...but we really do have to draw the line somewhere...and I'd say faking makeup on a picture of Øbama is just beyond the pale. Seriously, what kind of soulless miscreant would DO that???










I admit though, I'm not able, at this precise moment, to remember which speech of Nancy Pelosi's it was in which she unfairly castigated any of these patriots for "bringing swastikas" to the protests, or which public statement of Maxine Waters is was that called for the Media to investigate these particular demonstrators.

But, hey, I'm sure it's just me.

The Gunslinger

"Anonymous" reminds me to give credit where credit is due....I got these images from Zombietime.... I neglected to make that clear. I should have.

Thanks for keeping me honest, Anon.


2 comments:

  1. Most of these were previously compiled by the eminent zombietime.com.

    Mighta been worth a hat tip.

    I'm jst sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! My bad, That's exactly where I got it!

    ReplyDelete