Monday, April 28, 2008

Devil Spawn & "Reverend" Wright

This morning I heard snippets of "reverend" Wright's recent talk at the Press Club. The entire gathering interrupted him so many times with applause, you'd have thought he was Bruce Springsteen. What a perfect commentary on what's wrong with our country...and WHY. The Press are idiots and communists...oh, and agonizingly guilt-ridden, white, pansy-ass Liberals.

It's enough to make a gunslinger puke.

Lordy, I hope they never get a material taste of the hatred and contempt he obviously feels for them. Of course, they might like it, the sick fucks. They slurped up his bumptious condescension like cotton candy; and then gave him a standing ovation.

Now, that's slave mentality. Take a whipping from the massa...and thank him for it.

I'll Tell You What. Being a gunslinger pays a lot less than being an anchorman, but at least I have title to my own soul, man. Unfortunately for the current crop of media demon-spawn, pulling a Faustian deal wasn't such a good move. Timing is everything. They signed in blood on the dotted line...and were immediately rendered obsolete, cause God was busy inventing the Internet and Talk Radio.

Hell as final destination...for getting to be a stooge in life. Whew, bad deal. Sucks to be them, I guess.

The Gunslinger

UPDATE & CORRECTION:

It would appear that my characterization of the cheering mob of Big Media flaks may have been premature (in other words, "bullshit".) According to a Newsbusters report, the "reverend" Wright trucked in a whole passel of supporters who were the ones whooping it up in the audio.

I don't trust the MSM stooges as far as I can throw them with one hand...but fair is fair.

UP-UPDATE & CORRECTION:

Well, it appears that the MSM stooges were in fact, applauding and cheering the fierce bigot Wright after all. Michelle Malkin live blogged it here.

Honestly, I should have known. Here I try to give the MSMbots a break...and look what they do.

2 comments:

  1. Guess you're just too kind-hearted for your own good, Gunslinger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, oh why, do I ever expect them to act like human beings....

    ....sigh.

    ReplyDelete