Sunday, August 05, 2007

Dems Dog Fight to Defend Flying Imam Suits

Here's the rest of the story on the "Flying Imams", and Democrat Leadership's desperate attempts to support them against American citizens. The DemLib top is so poison that treason is just an every day affair.

They will do ANYTHING to appease the Muslim degenerates, up to an including ruin American Citizens. As they mouth praise of the fighting passengers of Flight 93...they do their utmost to see that no American will ever be so bold or fearless again. They don't even want Americans to speak out against terrorists for fear of getting sued.

It makes the lily-livered, yellow-backed, white-flag waving assholes look bad.

How did it come to this?

They must swept out of office. It is literally a matter of life and death. I'd prefer to see them incarcerated, but I'll take unemployed.

The Gunslinger

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love this line from the article:

    " Democrats claimed to worry about racial profiling "

    Since WHEN is Muslim a race? Since WHEN is islam a race? For crying out loud, the Flying Imams have been supported and funded and defended by C.A.I.R. and the likes of their chump, Ibrahim Hooper. Ibraham Hooper who used to be Douglas Hooper and who is white as a six inch snowfall.

    Yep, the same lily white Ibrahim Hooper I'd report to a flight attendant or an air marshall in a single heart beat.

    The Dems are in for some surprises the Fall of 2008.

    ::Holger Danske

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to see them incinerated,but i guess incarcerated would be better than nothin

    ReplyDelete
  3. lowandslowpony, right on...I must be getting soft...what was I thinking??

    flight4theright...what can I say, the Dems either know the score and are lying, or they are too stupid to know the difference.

    Either way, they don't belong in any job more important than ground-policing dog parks.

    As for your last line...from your keyboard to God's email, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name for the Democratic Party are the "Democommies" -- much more accurate methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! "Libshits" & "Moonbats" are a couple more I like, too.

    ReplyDelete