Monday, November 28, 2016

Gonna Be the Quote of the Day

"Death Star, Hillary, has been destroyed, but the evil empire still exists and is not yet mortally wounded. Their army of bureaucratic clones are still in place and the clone factories in our universities are still operating. The people of Trump Republic must still fight on."


The above was the quote I was going to publish today. But it seems the Death Star has not quite been destroyed. With the help of her secret pal, Jill Stein, Hitlery still poses a threat to the Republic.

I don't know whether to worry about this or not. But I do know that until I'm sure that Trump is our next President, I won't sleep that well.

/gun



1 comment:

  1. Despite reading many blogs and articles, yours is the most useful. You did a very good job. Thank you so much for the information you shared. Additionally, I have a dedicated article Click Speed Test / CPS Test in which I provide additional information. If you want to increase the speed of your mouse's clock while playing a game. So read this article. See it here Click Speed Test - Check Clicks Per Second and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete