Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Proud Racist??

TLP| 2.27.13 @ 10:04AM

"This is all so stupid.

Everyone's a Racist. Everyone.

I'm White, and I think that Whites are the Best.

Blacks think that Blacks are the best. Hispanics think that Hispanics are the best. Asians think that Asians are the best. And, anyone who says they don't? Is a Liar.

The only difference that I can see, is that, out of the group I just mentioned? Only I would be labeled a Racist. The others were just emoting Racial Pride.

And, therein lies the problem.

It's why - in the words of Eric Holder - My People are on their way to Minority Status, and the Country that I grew up in is fast becoming a Third World Banana Republic Hellhole, unrecognizable to anyone over 50.

If saying that makes me a Racist?

Then I gladly Accept that Title, and will wear it as a Badge of Honour."

I am not TLP. Although you'd think so by the sentiment expressed here.

/Gunslinger

*TLP's comment on this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment