Monday, August 17, 2009

Help Glenn Beck

Apparently Glenn Beck is under attack by the Marxist Machine.

Check out the Fan Site set up to "Defend Glenn" and send a few emails on his behalf.

My opinion? Glenn Beck is the New American Prophet.

(And I mean that in a good way...)

He's been a voice crying out in the wilderness for a couple of years. A lot of us are waking up to the truth he's been preaching, and the Powers-That-Be, just like their biblical counterparts, are seeking to silence him.

Which side are YOU on? The divine or the diabolical? Here's your chance to do something about it, right here, right now.

The Gunslinger
Enemy of the Imperial State (EOTIS)
Wolfpack

2 comments:

  1. I sent a letter to Geico and actually got a response. They're not going to change their mind but at least I told them I'd never buy their product and would recommend against it to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad, and I always liked their little gecko. Now he's just for target practice.

    ReplyDelete