Monday, August 17, 2009

ØbamaCare in a Nutshell

Sent to me by my favorite Homicide Cop:
Let me get this straight.

Obama's health care plan will be written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it,
passed by a Congress that hasn't read it,
signed by a president who smokes,
funded by a treasury chief who did not pay his taxes,
overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and
financed by a country that is nearly broke.

What possibly could go wrong?
The Gunslinger
Enemy of the Imperial State (EOTIS)
Wolfpack

2 comments:

  1. Sounds perfectly logical to me! Not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lowandslowpony18/8/09 1:31 PM

    Did any of you know that part one of Obamacare was already passed and signed into law,I didnt either until today. http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd462.htm

    ReplyDelete