Monday, January 12, 2009

Immortals Don't Need Healthcare

This is just a thought I had while outside having a smoke.

I've thought for a long time that the Liberal Healthstazi are persecuting smokers, and now restaurants, fast food joints, foods with fat, sugar, etc. because they unconsciously believe that if they eat right and exercise compulsively, they won't die.

No, seriously. They won't say that if you ask them directly. But in their secret subconscious, they believe it. "If I never allow myself to be exposed to anything that could possibly make me sick, how can I die?"

Of course it doesn't make sense. Almost nothing the Liberals believe makes any sense. But this is a particularly important point because I think it dovetails with their obsession with "universal" health care.

You see, "universal" health care is great for anyone who isn't sick. It's only dangerous and life-threatening to sick people.

But Liberals don't intend to ever get sick. They will tyrannize society and the dictate habits, behaviors, and preferences of us all in the effort to make sure they are never exposed to anything that might make them sick.

Why, then, should they worry about the killing delays, and the lack of adequate and innovative drugs and treatments associated with "universal" health care?

The Gunslinger

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl, you are so spot-on in this.

    As finely aimed as your Glock. Bullseye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What they're selling is a cure for Death,which is ironic re:being pro-abortion (not "pro-choice,as they claim).Local talk show host said an interesting thing today regarding terminology.He said "I'm not 'pro-life',since I believe murderers should die,nor are they 'pro-choice',since they make fun of any woman who chooses not to 'upset' her career by an 'inconvenient' birth (as in Gov.Palin)".Some dipstick in our Tennessee legislature is trying to introduce a bill outlawing smoking in a car with children inside.Not that I disagree with the "issue" (I smoke,myself),but WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE A LAW with these Control Freaks? Oh yeah,I forgot...THEY"RE CONTROL FREAKS.And they dare to make fun of "pious" folk.They just have a different Religion,called Government.But I repeat myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you can kill a baby in the womb, but you can't smoke near it once it's born.

    Logic. They're BIG on logic.

    ReplyDelete