Sunday, October 21, 2007

Do White People Have a Right to Exist?

From Gates of Vienna: The Age of White Masochism.

Then read this: Muslim Refugee Industry Booming in Boise

When do we say enough is enough? I don't want to be a nutjob, an extremist, a promoter of violence, a treasonous rebel...but I'm getting to the point that I don't know what else to do to protect our country, our culture, our....race.

The Masters leave us no options. What do they hope to gain? When we are overrun by aliens, to they think they will maintain power? When the majority is non-white?

What is their vision? What is their plan? What the fuck are they doing?

Now I'm depressed.

The Gunslinger

Hat tip/Daphne

1 comment:

  1. "What is their vision? What is their plan? What the fuck are they doing?"

    I have heard plausible explanations, hypotheses which fit ALL the facts. But I don't know if you'd be happy to hear it.

    ReplyDelete