Sunday, October 08, 2006

Women Carrying Guns

"Because the world has dishonest people, I carry.

Because the world had murderers and thieves, I carry.

Because they could be the next person I meet on the street, I carry.

And because I refuse to be a victim again,

  • I will state without apology my belief in God and my right to keep and bear arms.
  • I will take charge of my own personal safety.
  • I will give myself a fighting chance by carrying my concealed weapon.
  • I will not depend on the government, the police, or others to protect me.
  • I will always obey the gun laws.
  • I will constantly be alert to my surroundings.
  • I will acknowledge and accept the responsibility of carrying a concealed weapon.
  • I will not take unnecessary risks because I am carrying.
  • I will promote and continue to fight for my right to keep and bear arms as an American.

And I will always, always carry."

by KLA Alford

My kinda Girl.

The Gunslinger


No comments:

Post a Comment