Tuesday, March 08, 2022

My "Names" List...Didn't Write it...Just Found it!

Hey biden, I don't agree with you. So what? Now you are going to do what? Find another name to call me? 

 
I wear your insults with pride:
 
I'm a DENIER for questioning faulty, cherry picked and falsified climate data?
 
I'm a RACIST because I criticized anyone on the left?
 
I'm a TERRORIST because I want to practice my Second Amendment rights?
 
I'm a TEABAGGER for supporting the Constitution?
 
I'm a NATIONALIST because I love my country?
 
I'm a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT because I speak my mind?
 
I'm an ISLAMAPHOBE because I think sharia law is sedition and should not replace our Constitution.
 
I'm a HOMOPHOBE because I won't celebrate the gay life style.
 
I'm a TRAITOR because I want to expose the corruption occurring in my government?
 
I'm a CONSPIRACY THEORIST because I post facts?
 
I am UN-AMERICAN for supporting our President Trump?
 
I am a WARMONGER because I support our troops?
 
I'm a GREEDY CAPITALIST because I believe I am entitled to keep what I earned?
 
I'm a SEXIST and MISOGYNIST because I hold doors open for women?
 
I'm a WHITE SUPREMACIST because I think every life matters?
 
I'm a DEPLORABLE because I won't back a blatantly corrupt authoritarian.
 
I'm UNESSENTIAL because my ways of making a living are shut down by an illegal govt. decree.
 
I'm SELFISH because I want businesses back open.
 
Guilty. 
 
I am not going to change just because Biden is Butthurt and doesn't agree with me or I with him.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. You are not alone, we are legion. We are the true Americans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that list will expand as the Left feels compelled to lash out against any opposition. How about we add xenophobe for supporting enforcement of our immigration laws and control of our borders?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! You are sharing amazing information through your blog. I found your excellent writing skills. Our team of professionals is highly experienced in providing online exam help, visit today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog in very informative for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Royal Online Classes offers the best online class help services to students who struggle to balance their academic and personal lives. We have world-class tutors having years of expertise in various academic fields and can help you achieve academic success. Whether it is taking an online class, completing assignments, or preparing for exams, we provide personalized and complete assistance to ensure that you earn good grades. With our affordable prices and 24/7 availability, we make it easy for students to get the help they need at any time. Trust Royal Online Classes for the best online class help and succeed in your academic life.

    ReplyDelete