Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Comment of the Day

'Twas the night before Xmas and in the White House
Barak vacillated between moping and pouts
The past eight years had been so splendid
The joyous golf outings and vacations at the viney'd
Now it was over he'd no longer be the man
But he said "by golly" I'll do what I can
To stir up discord and hatred too
Towards the capitalist pigs and those awful damn Jews
I'll stay right in D.C. With my pen and my phone
I can remake America like before on my own
I'll get black lives matter and others to try it
We'll have rallies and marches that end in a riot
He sat back and he grinned put his feet up by the fire
Because rabble rousing was his true hearts desire
As he dozed in his chair everything was alright
He thought "Malcom Xmas to me and to me a good night"

--rongjon

No comments:

Post a Comment