Friday, March 11, 2016

People in Glass Houses...

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of Marco Rubio. He's a movement traitor who ran as and got elected as a Tea Party candidate, and who was helped by Tea Party activists all over the United States.(People in the local San Francisco Bay Area Tea Party group did phone banking for this Florida Senator) And the minute he arrived in D.C. he capitulated to the Cartel.

Shame on him. He is untrustworthy, no matter how high his heels are.

But, still, I generally don't buy into all the unsubstantive election bashing by any of the candidates. Rubio made a spectacle of himself when he engaged in it. I think it made him look small and he shouldn't have done it.

But since he did, and since he actually remarked on body parts, I think it only fair to point out that he does, in fact, have remarkably large ears.

"The better to hear you with, my dear" ?



No comments:

Post a Comment