Tuesday, February 02, 2016

What, Exactly, Just Happened?

I don't do bumper stickers, but I have one that says "Cruz" on my car.

I gave money to his campaign; twice.

I say he's my preferred candidate, when asked, because he's a staunch conservative constitutionalist, like me.

But when I read the news this morning that Cruz had won in Iowa, I didn't feel happy.

I was disappointed.

I realized at that moment, I wished Trump had won.

In spite of it everything, including what I used to call my better judgement...

...it seems I'm sort of falling for Donald.

/gun

6 comments:

  1. It is called a messianic attraction. Don't worry, your more solid than most and will get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too wish the Trumptser was better, but Cruz is the man, a stronger Trump will make for a stronger Cruz. The Donald needs to stop making stupid statements about IEDs and bumpy rides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just count out the number of times Donald has mentioned the constitution and how important it is, then compare that to Ted.

    You were right the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=231079

    Yep, just like George Washington would do. He's not MY guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll just keep saying it until it sinks in. Cruz IS the establishment, though perhaps not their favorite.

    If you want immigration fixed, you have to vote Trump. He may not fix it either, but he's the only shot we have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheer up Gunny! The only candidate to challenge ethanol subsidies in The King Corn State won. In another debate (I never watch TV but found this), two opposing sides were well documented. GFor your enjoyment I offer:

    http://jtf.org/stephen-colbert-exposes-trumps-flip-flops-in-hilarious-trump-vs-trump-debate/#comment-5857

    ReplyDelete