Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Øbama Disrespects Scalia, Even in Death

I can't really express my loathing of Øbama sufficiently.

The piece of shit can't even be bothered to go to the funeral of Antonin Scalia, making him the only president in U.S. history to miss the funeral of a sitting supreme court justice.

For Øbama, EVERYTHING is politics, and he has no respect whatsoever for anyone who disagrees with him, and he does not hesitate to display his disrespect whenever and wherever possible.

The man is a foul blot, a blight on the office of the President of the United States.

He is a disgusting bigot whose small mind is incapable of rising above petty grievances and respecting the humanity and accomplishment of another.

I am ashamed that he occupies the office of the Presidency of my country. I'm embarrassed that such a feeble, lame, ugly-souled, petty, mean-spirited, shabby, small-minded person should have been elected by my countrymen as our leader.

It shames me, the country, the citizens, our great history and our Founders that such a loathsome creature should ever be allowed within the precincts of American power.


I can only hope with every fiber of my being that once his term of office is over, we shall never see or hear from the vile and venal wretch again.

/gun

4 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on Obama. He's just the mirror of the people who voted for him.

    ReplyDelete