Wednesday, November 18, 2015

How I Feel

I received an email today from a political group warning that IS (Islamic State) has threatened to attack the capital of the United States: Washington, D.C.

I know this is terrible, but I can't actually figure out how I feel about that.

Part of me, of course, is outraged at the hubris and barbaric nature of these savages, and the personal insult of them threatening my country, and my capitol.

Part of me, on the other hand, as terrible as it is, feels like..."well maybe they'll get a clue if the muzzies actually target them, personally, directly."

What will Bathhouse Barry condescend to say to us, his inferiors, if a bomb blows the White House down around his head? What will Mooch say when it prevents her next multi-million dollar holiday at taxpayers' expense?

Will they care? Will they finally recognize the barbaric nature of ISLAM?

And DO something about it??

What will the Congress Critters do if their cushy offices and lounges and private passageways, and accouterments of money, status and power are blown up beneath their feet, and they are bleeding and concussed, and missing colleagues and treasures and all the certainty of privilege?

Will they care? Will they finally recognize the barbaric nature of ISLAM?

And DO something about it?? 


So...here I am, split by halves by courses thus opposed....

/gun




No comments:

Post a Comment