Friday, September 18, 2015

Who Got the Powa?

A friend sent me an article about the ridiculous power that 12% of the population has over the rest of us.

Of course, he was talking about blacks in America.

His point was well made regarding the eggshells the rest of us walk on in order not to "offend" Negroes, but the power he spoke of does not rest with them.

To that point, here's my response:

"I love this piece. Except for one thing. Blacks don’t rule. White Liberals do. It is they who have created and maintain this absurd situation. In their positions in education, entertainment, media and government, they have power and influence way beyond their actual numbers, and revel in this environment. Whether it is because they also hate America and themselves (White People) like Ă˜bama, or because they just want to “feel” superior or self-righteous, or they see it as a pathway to more money, status and power, I can’t say. I do not understand stupid people.

But ifWhite Liberal institutions suddenly stopped “honoring” blacks’ every whim, this would cease immediately. Blacks have no power at all. They are merely weapons in the hands of others. Unfortunately, they are, in general, also too stupid to realize it."


And I suppose that will "offend" any number of people.

Life's tough.

/gun


1 comment:

  1. One of my online "pastors" who is very vocal about this is James David Manning. His viewpoint is that blacks abandoned Christ in order to worship "blackness" and sold out to anyone that accepted their idolatry.

    Caution: Rev. Manning is not for milquetoast Christians. I don't agree with everything he says but he tells it the way he sees it and definitely strives for a Christian worldview. That offends a lot of people, to which I say good!

    ReplyDelete