Thursday, June 04, 2015

Pick a Side

During my two day sick sojourn on my couch, smothered in cats, I read a lot. (Between episodes of "Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe" - what IS it about that show?)

I read political websites' posts and readers' comments. What I saw was a dawning realization on the Right that we are not in a political contest of Democrat American vs Republican American, but a global struggle of Good vs Evil, in which the so-called "American" Left is in league with the devil.

Now, I don't know if I believe in the Biblical "Satan", but he's feeling a lot more real when I see what Islam is spreading through the middle east, and what the Left, while less immediately violent temporarily, though certainly equally anti-human and anti-freedom, is attempting to spread throughout America—including turning a blind eye to jihad.

Remember when the bare, non-subtle, stripped-of-all-nuances battle of Good vs Evil was just to be found in adventure novels and action movies? I'm starting to think we're approaching that threshold of clarity in real life, where there are only two sides: Life or Death. Good or Evil. Civilization or Savagery.

And everybody's going to have to pick a side.

/gun


1 comment:

  1. You like that show because it glorifies self-reliance, persistence, courage, determination and a work ethic.

    You know...America.

    ReplyDelete