Tuesday, May 19, 2015

WTF is going on here??

Well, here's the story: Øbama Limits Military Gear to Cops.

And here's the horrifying dilemma: I AGREE WITH HIM!

You may have some idea how that makes me fee: like I have worms in my mouth.

But there it is. Øbolo has actually said/done something that I like.

I feel sick.

But wait, let's examine the question.

What was his criterion? Was it because he doesn't believe the State should have so much power over citizens?

Nope.

Was it because he doesn't believe the State should have all the guns and the people none?

Nope.

Was it because he believes that the State works for the People....not the other way around?

Nope.

Then what???

Is it because he thinks that marauding, rioting, out-of-control blacks shouldn't be intimidated by white cops with good weapons?

Yep, that would be it.

Of course what's funny about it, is that his intense racism has caused him to embrace a policy that essentially contradicts his larger agenda, which is creating a Super State that owns and controls The People.

Weird how things work out.

And I feel better. Turns out he is, as always, without a decent bone in his body, or a loyal moment to the principles of America. But by accident he has, because of one of his many false and ugly passions, fallen into the "error" of actually helping the American people stay free.

God, when it finally dawns on him, that's going to keep him up at night...

/gun


2 comments:

  1. I think this is just business as usual. The market has been saturated domestically, and the gun running around here is mostly done. Now, there are buyers from the Middle East that are in the market. I mean, why just show up and retreat, and let that stuff just be given away? Give those guys a taste, and soon real money will be flowing after the captured hardware begins to break down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing. I figured if he comes up with one or two statements in 6 years that I agree with, it's just a random event. Then I heard the text of this order only refers to 50 caliber guns, tanks and a few other things. They keep everything they have, they just don't get Abram's tanks. Everyone's about saturated on MRAPs.

    It really seems like nothing.

    ReplyDelete