Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Liberals Lie...

I guess the Left is desperately trying to "prove" Bill O'Reilly lied about something or other 30 years ago.

It's pretty funny, actually..

In reponse, 'The Serf' posted this:

Liberals love to lie:

Elizabeth "Pocahantas" Warren: I am a Native American. 

Obama: You can keep your plan if your like it, you won't lose your doctor, and your insurance rates will go down. 


Hillary: It was YouTube's fault that I surrendered Ambassador Chris Stevens to Al Qaeda terrorists on the anniversary of 911.


Bubba: I didn't have sexual relations with that woman.


John Kerry: I didn't shoot any gooks in the back in Vietnam


Al Gore: I invented the internet and don't profit from global warming


Al Sharpton: I paid my taxes and Tawana Brawley told the truth.


Van Jones: I am not a Marxist


Nancy Pelosi: Being unemployed creates jobs


Dan Rather: I was right about Bush's service records


Brian Williams: I was under attack in Iraq and saw dead bodies in the French Quarter.


Rachael Maddow: I am a woman.



/gun

No comments:

Post a Comment