Friday, September 12, 2014

GOP Gentlemen and Ladies

I went to the local GOP County Central Committee meeting last night. Only because my Tea Party faction needed an alternate for one of the stalwarts.

I agreed to stand in.

It was enlightening. Local candidate endorsements were voted on, and the candidates were there to offer a few words about themselves.

I was disappointed to see the genteel nature of the candidates.

They're playing Bridge while their opponents are setting fire to the building.

...

Read my last post about When Fairytales Get Real...and the rest of this post will make sense. I'll wait...

...

It's not only ISIS, but True Evil can be seen in the likes of Barack Ă˜bama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Erick Holder, et all....to whom goodness, virtue, truth, loyalty, integrity, honesty, courage...if inconvenient to their ambitions, are expendable.

I saw lovely, committed people who don't understand the war for civilization that's already underway. The bloody battle will find them unprepared, unarmed, undefended.

And they will be shocked, amazed, and swept away with the tide.

I feel a little like those Winchester brothers. I see the Evil for what it is, but so many of those around me think that what they have always known is what will always be...that there is no evil so big, so bad, so remorseless, so unrelenting, so powerful that it could possibly disrupt the life they have always known in the sanctuary of peace and freedom that is America.

But, the savages and the monsters are at the gate.

Pray enough of us wake up in time.

/gun

No comments:

Post a Comment