Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Third Verse

This may be my final observation regarding Leland Yee, the scumbag democrat politician that's an anti-gun activist, and an illegal gun running lowlife....all at the same time.

I finally got it. Although I'm sure this revelation will not surprise my most cynical friends.

I said recently that I guess I'm not cynical enough, but I think now maybe I am.

Here's the deal as I see it:

Leland Yee, anti-gun activist, doesn't hate guns. He just knows that if the pushes that agenda hard enough in California, the demo-sheep will keep electing him.

If he was running for office in Texas, he'd sing a different song.

He's not a hypocrite, as I originally called him. That would suggest he believes in gun-control and yet is profiting from running guns. But that's not the case.

He supports gun-control publicly, because that's what gets him elected. If tomorrow, the gun climate in California changed, and the Democrat Party did a 180, he'd change his position in a heartbeat, and be extolling the wonders of the AR-15.

So he could get elected. Which makes him money. LOTS of money. And gets him Status...and Power....all for Leland Yee.

He runs guns because it makes him Money.

He cares about one thing:  What benefits Leland Yee.

And that's it. End of story. 'Nuff said.

That's what he believes in. He doesn't care if you die, if your family dies from gang violence. He's not trying to keep guns out of the hands of people who could harm you. He just wants to get elected in Liberal San Mateo County, and gun control works. If it caused you, your family, your kids to get harmed being helpless without a weapon against home invaders, murderers, rapists or kidnappers, he wouldn't blink an eye. Your safety, your life, your welfare, your children, your property are not on his radar.

Everybody who is not Leland Yee is just background noise...

He is a typical sociopath. And it was Leland Yee's particular behavior that made it clear to me.

(I know, for a smart chick, I'm kinda slow on the uptake...)

Of course, he's not the only one. Sociopathy explains the otherwise confusing disconnect between what almost all politicians regularly say and what they regularly do.

There is no doubt that Harry Reid, who is as crooked as they come and literally writes laws that benefit his family, to the detriment of virtually everyone else is a sociopath; it's true of Nancy Pelosi, whose "principles" are impossible to ascertain; it's true of Diane Feinstein, another anti-gun fanatic...who has a concealed permit to carry a gun herself.

It's true of everyone in government today, with the exception of a few, who see government for what it is, and actually want to change it.

Money. Status. Power.

These are the reasons the type of politicians we have now run for office. And they just get worse the longer they stay in positions of influence and power.

They are Sociopaths who would poison your children if it made them a dime.

Hate them all. And you'll be right 99.9% of the time.

/gun




2 comments:

  1. That's as close I've ever seen anyone come to
    nailing what motivates a sociopath ....and
    I feel very lttle remorse for hating them and
    the misery they cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't hate any of them, it would take way too much energy that they don't deserve.

    I suspect all of them instead.

    ReplyDelete