Thursday, September 05, 2013

Who Lies Least?

 Headline:

Russia says it's compiled 100-page report blaming Syrian rebels for a chemical weapons attack


Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/09/05/201268/russia-releases-100-page-report.html#storylink=cpy

Here's the story.

Yeah...I know. Putin. Russia. Commies. Bullshit KGB assholes. Liars.

But...on the other side you've got Øbama, who's not a whit more believable, moral, virtuous or for that matter, American.

And John Kerry.

!

It's a hard call.

I was going to say that the only argument for Assad being the one to have used them is that they've only been used on Syrians, instead of willy-nilly all over the known world.

But actually, the fact that they were only used in such a limited way could argue that that's because the rebels only got their hands on a little—which they would happily use in order to frame Assad if possible. After all, what are a few dead women and children to Allah's warriors?

If Assad resorted to chemical weapons because he was so desperate in the civil war, would he stop at a few hundred people?

What the hell do I know.

But hey...so far...I think I'm going with Putin.

Whoa....even I didn't see THAT coming.

/gun

1 comment:

  1. At this point I think I'm more likely to believe Putin than that lying Obama shill, ball-less coward Kerry.

    ReplyDelete