Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Molon Labe

"Come and take them, you sons-of-bitches!"

Russ Vaughn talks about My People. Both by way of genes and jeans...

And he gives me hope.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Hope, support and comfort for conservatives & libertarians are not abundant here. I am surrounded by the enemy: the stupid, the brain-dead, the parasitic, the greedy, the cruel, the evil.

Belly of the Beast, and all that.

So every now and then it's nice to hear there are places where real human beings Americans live.

/Gun


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something in the water out there - don't get infected, please!

    (No edit button. :-P )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bill. Not much chance of that. I started out a lefty liberal as a kid in the 60's. I finally saw the light on 9/11/2001. Yeah. That day.

    Fanatical converts don't go back.....heheh

    ReplyDelete