Wednesday, November 07, 2012

AMERIKA, indeed...

Well, this pretty much says it all:

"Doomed Beyond All Hope of Redemption"

Pretty much how I feel. At the moment I can't see any way out except secession.

The clueless, selfish, evil, and stupid have finally succeeded in creating "Amerika".

I refuse to be a citizen of it.

I'm old enough that most of my life has already been lived. For me that's something to be grateful for. The children who will be slaves of the State...and not know there is an alternative because their fascist union teachers don't teach the true history....

....well, them I feel sorry for. They never had a chance.

Oh, wait. They DID have a chance. They were born Americans...you know....in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

In that place that was the beacon of liberty and freedom for the entire world...

That place whose culture was swamped by people who despised it, whose flag was spit on, whose Constitution was pissed on, and whose citizens tolerated the outrage, and, indeed, embraced it. And have taken the inestimable gift of freedom and individual human liberty and thrown it onto the dung heap...not only for themselves, but for their children and all their descendants unto the millennium.

I am grateful for one thing. I begin to see that God might just exist...after all, it's clear that Satan is alive and well in Amerika...and you can't have one without the other.

The Gunslinger





No comments:

Post a Comment