Friday, October 26, 2012

WTF?

What can you even say about stupidity like this?*

Only, I suppose, that if the majority of people vote for these clowns, they deserve what they get.

The problem, as always, is we will get it too.

The Gunslinger

*nobody needs to point out that $500 trillion is an impossibly, absurd number, right? That the completely out of control Debt that cannot even be comprehended by a human mind is a little over $16 trillion.....

Yet....this is the Vice President of the United States saying this. Fills one with confidence. If he was normally even close to truthful or bright or honest, I'd assume it was a slip of the tongue. But it's Joe Biden. He doesn't give a shit about the truth. The number sounds big and scary, so he'll just go with it, no matter how false it is.

$500 TRILLION to 120,000 families.

How much does that net each family? I don't even know how to figure that out. My calculator doesn't have enough zeroes.

God, I hate 'em.

GS

1 comment: