Monday, October 10, 2011

I don't care.

Here's the real deal:

I'm white. Very white. White for generations. Probably for centuries and maybe even millenia. My DNA is, like, 94% White European. I have been led to believe that being that much of any one thing is a little unusual in this day and age. So, cool. I'm officially, inextricably, undeniably, unarguably, White.

Why am I making such a big deal of this? Because I want to establish my bona fides of Whitedom. Of White-ness.

Because I want to talk about Blacks and "racism".

Note the scare-quotes. I'm not talking about the real thing. There's precious little of that from Whitey today. I'm talking about the crap that black race-baiters call "racism" today. Which is entirely bullshit.

This won't take long...my central argument that Whites are not racist can really be stated in a single idea:

WE DON'T CARE!

Black people—particularly you annoying, self-important, inflated ego, narcissist race-baiters and affirmative action cry-babies, it is to you that  I speak:

We really don't give a shit about you... in terms of a group of strangers lumped together by skin color.

I really don't care about what you do, if you succeed or fail, win or lose, suffer or experience joy. I don't think about you. I don't have feelings for or against you. As a group, as a race you don't exist on my personal radar. I'm not interested in your race. I'm not interested in your skin color.  The subject bores me.

I don't care.

I don't hate you. I don't feel sorry for you. I don't like or dislike you.

I don't care.

I don't think about you. Ever. You are not important enough to me to spend any time thinking about.

I don't care.

I don't hate you.

I don't care about you.

In order to hate you, I would have to care a lot. Hate takes a lot of energy, and a lot of focus, and a lot of attention and a lot of obsession. And I just ain't got that for you, black folks. I just don't care enough.

I don't wish evil for you.

I just don't care.

I am not racist because I don't care enough about you to hate you, or despise you, or discriminate against you, or wish you ill.

I don't care.

I don't think you are inferior, or stupid, or lazy.

I don't think of you at all.

When you accuse me of being racist, you are only being laughingly, naively, embarrassingly, self-delusional; you are demonstrating an unhealthy, psychotically raging ego. You are imagining that you are so important to me that I would bother obsessing about you, bother hating you.

But you are wrong. I don't even notice you, particularly. You are as insignificant to me and my life as any other stranger. I don't care.

You are not important enough to me to hate.

Get the fuck over yourselves.

The Gunslinger




2 comments:

  1. "Right on!"..."Get over yourselves",indeed.I'm so sick of this narcissitic bs."Grow the ef up! Your petty ,imaginative grievances are nothing,compared to those who've overcome MUCH more adverse circumstances in their own lives...not some crap that happened to a relative 50 or 100 years ago.Talk about your racists/payback pimps!...It's about one-on-one experiences,not tribal grievances..."Tribal"...isn't that the problem with so much politics,these days?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man has a dark instinct for tribalism. What we did that was so amazing and enlightened in America, is overcome that...and gathered together based on ideals, ideas and principles.

    And the Left want to drag us backwards down the evolutionary road to tribalism again.

    God, they're stupid.

    Their stupidity is legion, everlasting and universal.

    ReplyDelete