Friday, November 19, 2010

Don't Touch My Junk

Charles Krauthammer, as always, gets it.

"Don't touch my junk is the anthem of the modern man, the Tea Party patriot, the late-life libertarian, the midterm election voter. Don't touch my junk, Obamacare - get out of my doctor's examining room, I'm wearing a paper-thin gown slit down the back. Don't touch my junk, Google - Street View is cool, but get off my street. Don't touch my junk, you airport security goon - my package belongs to no one but me, and do you really think I'm a Nigerian nut job preparing for my 72-virgin orgy by blowing my johnson to kingdom come?"

The Gunslinger
(Wolves and Skulls)

1 comment:

  1. First...Glad you've posted a couple of things,Gunny! It's appreciated.Anyway,I've wondered about the inanity of the over-reach of the body scans and crotch-gropes of this FEDERAL TSA (how efficient are they at screening sex offenders? Look at how many public school teachers get into "trouble")Then I read how that arch-enemy of Freedom George Soros (one of Obama's puppetmasters)has financial ties to the company that makes the scanners. Quelle surprise! Ann Coulter tweeted yesterday a comment re:TSA groping..."Make sex noises while they're doing it". "Yeah,baby,um that's NICE..." (hell,play a Barry White tune on your cell phone while they're doing it!).Why didn't they ask the most threatened nation how they deal with airport security? I mean,of course,the Israelis. Oh wait,they use common sense,like profiling,body language tell-signs,etc. Too rational,not pc enough...

    ReplyDelete