Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reprieve

I was just able to get out from under part of the reason my presence here has been so spotty. A couple of wonderful, blesséd volunteers from my political group have taken over the email duties, which on top of everything else, was eating up every spare minute.

My Gunslinger's email box has 100 notifications of comments I have not been able to respond to because I have hardly looked at my OWN email...because I've been doing all the email, blogging, and website "mistressing" for the group.

It is very satisfying. But too much is too much. We grew so fast, I didn't make the necessary changes when I should have...I kept trying to handle it all, until my head was exploding. And one of the things that I missed terribly was being here and interacting with you.

Now I'll have more time, finally, to return to some of the normal life activities..

Indeed, I'm off ALL of next week (from work) and so I'll be able to catch up....and that will be great.

Just wanted you to know.

The Gunslinger, EOTIS
Para Bellum

No comments:

Post a Comment