Beck has the scoop on the Hoffman race in the 23rd district of New York.
He's laughing at the Liberal and RINO pundits' take on the defeat of our favorite accountant. They're trying to make the case that the Tea Party people and Conservativism "lost" because Hoffman missed winning by three percentage points.
Check out the REST of the story:
• Doug Hoffman is a regular guy that up until a couple of months ago, nobody had ever heard of.
• Doug Hoffman is...er...not exactly a firecracker personality. (Have you seen him?)
• The Democrats spent MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to destroy him.
• The Republicans spent at least ONE MILLION DOLLARS to destroy him before Suzzy-Wuzzy dropped out less than a week ago.
• After dropping out she endorsed the Democrat and colluded with him to defeat Hoffman.
• The Democrat's name was listed twice on the ballot.
• The Republican's name was listed twice on the ballot.
• Doug Hoffman's name was listed once sandwiched between the others.
• Scuzzy-Wuzzy, though out of the race, took 5% of the vote
• Doug Hoffman came within 3 points of WINNING!
You tell me. Who's in trouble?
The Gunslinger, EOTIS
So, Erm, How Did You Get that Bottle?
2 hours ago