Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Not Like Nobody Warned Us...

Check this out:

King James Bible, Proverbs 24:21-22

"My son, fear thou the Lord and the king; and meddle not with them that are given to change: For their calamity shall rise suddenly and who knoweth the ruin of them both?"

The translation in the Living Bible is this:

"My son, watch your step before the Lord and the King, and don't associate with radicals. For you will go down with them to sudden disaster, and who knows where it will all end."

I'm just sayin'

The Gunslinger, EOTIS
Para Bellum

hat tip/Glenn Beck

2 comments:

  1. Glenn Beck is a patriot and I believe he would cast off fame and fortune before principle. I would allow him to pick one item, one item only from my gun cabinet because he is so amazing. Of course, Gunslinger might be allowed to pick one also. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You honor me, sir!. Not only by your personal sentiments (grin), but by placing me in the company of Glenn Beck.

    I believe America was divinely inspired to be the beacon of freedom for The World — the "new" chosen people.

    A part of me wonders if GB is a sort of prophet...sent to warn us against surrendering not only our own freedom, but extinguishing the light of freedom from the World...

    But then, maybe I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete