Monday, August 24, 2009

Living in Limbo...

Once again, I'm without a computer. 

Different issue, but related, and Apple is making it all better. I should be back in business by Wed/Thurs.

Other news:

Sorry I've been a little busy lately, organizing takes up a LOT of time. Like herding cats with attitudes...

Friday we're going to Sacto for the Tea Party Express kick-off  demonstration..they might stop near you for a Tea Party event as they cross the country to arrive in D.C. on 9/12, the day of the "March on Washington". I can't make it back to D.C. but I'll be there at the beginning!

Here's the Info:  Tea Party Express Tour

Check here to see if there are any "sympathy" Tea Parties in your area. There's one in the South Bay on 9-13, which is Day Two of the Tea Party in D.C.

I know we'll all be there in spirit.

The Gunslinger
Enemy of the Imperial State (EOTIS)


2 comments:

  1. Figured both (compprob & busy)as much.I wait til 5 or 6 pm to go online,myself,so I can tell myself I've "TCB"d in the "real" world.Thanks for "area" link,and I hope the "Geniuses" at Apple get it right this time.I'm happy with my Toshiba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't blame Apple. They did it right last time, but something else came up that really wasn't their fault...but they are taking care of it, nevertheless, and for FREE at rather a big expense to them...even though I'm out of warranty.

    So I'm grateful. Very high marks for customer service.

    ReplyDelete