Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WAPO Admits "Tilt"; Not Overt Worship

More on the Ho'Media, by Col Bob Pappas, U.S.M.C. Retired. In his An Open Letter to the Washington Post:

"However, this once, being critical in the academic context, you did a fairly good job of "outing" the Post's "tilt," which, let's face it, was not a "tilt," it was in reality, overt campaigning for Obama. You left untouched key issues that many, including me believe should have been examined and printed; and, in my opinion, absent intentional and complicit behavior on the part of the WP and other news outlets to suppress, will eventually gain national prominence and bring about a Constitutional crisis. How that is handled will determine whether or not the U.S. is reduced to the level of behavior one would expect in a Third World Country, if not a second Civil War."


If we do not take them out. They will be the death of us all.

The Gunslinger

3 comments:

  1. I find the very mention of civil war in America very disturbing. The cavalier suggestion of this kind is the rhetoric of catastrophists. Omessiah hasn’t taken office and no one has been dragged off to gulags or re-education camps (yet). I argue that cooler heads should prevail, having said that, I’ll be visiting the gun show this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Very disturbing.

    I hope it doesn't happen. But I think it prudent to prepare for it.

    Everything the Left is doing from stolen elections to voter fraud to the entire media being in the tank for Obie, to them threatening to silence dissent, to investigating Joe the Plumber, to savaging Sarah Palin, is showing us who they are and how they operate.

    They have made their agenda and their tactics pretty clear.

    Do you suppose they will be less fascist when they have total control of all the branches of government?

    So far as I can tell:

    They plan to impose the Fascist Doctrine...so we can't win by debate.

    They plan to steal elections, so we can't win by voting.

    They plan to outlaw guns, so we can't win by fighting.

    Do you see it another way?

    (BTW, Campean and Ramos were dragged off to the gulag.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't disagree at all. I voted for the candidate I thought was most qualified for the job. I watched the media's love affair with Omessiah develop and saw the writing on the wall. Once the election was over, I began to search for the reasons why Barry is so despised by so many conservatives. I now think he's a politically dangerous person who has no business being the Commander in Chief.

    ReplyDelete