Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Gloat Moment

We haven't had many of these, so let's enjoy it.

I'm listening to Glenn Beck right now. He's acting like a 12-year-old...and it's great!

Background: Stephen King, the writer, at some point in the past, called Glenn "Satan's mentally challenged younger brother".

Now, that's not very nice. But Glenn, being Glenn, thought it was funny.

Stephen King, whose writing I really enjoy, is apparently a raving Liberal. And as good as he is...obviously a stupid one...because subsequently, he also insulted our Troops. Doing some pro-reading gig, he publicly said that learning to read is important, because if you don't, you'll end up in the military.

Yes, he thinks people in the military are ignorant losers who can't even read.

Talk about a guy lost in the friggin' 60's!

Moving to the Present: Glenn Beck just released a fiction book called, The Christmas Sweater. Coincidentally, Stephen King also just released a book.

Glenn's book is number ONE on the New York Times Bestseller's List. Stephen King's book is number TWO.

Stephen King has pretty much never before released a book that didn't immediately shoot to the top of the list. Glenn is gloating like a brat. It's hilarious.

Stephen King is watching that list, you can count on it. And he's gotta be PISSED that Satan's Mentally Challenged Younger Brother has beaten him at his own game.

My copy has been shipped from Amazon. I'm delighted to a part of Glenn's bitch-slapping King.

The Gunslinger

7 comments:

  1. I say we Dixie-Chick-Deep-Six King's book.

    I wanna hear him cry, "censorship!"

    I censor all kinds of stuff by not supporting it.

    Didja buy ammo yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. National Ammo Day!

    For you, every day is probably ammo day so it didn't make that much diff...

    I bought a box of 9mm hollow points.

    Glenn Beck's success encourages me to think that the "Remnant" of people who know what America is all about is still pretty large, election results notwithstanding.

    Gunslinger, I've been reading through some of your archives, had something off topic I'd like to discuss; if you care to, you can send me an email at "triumphe at the letter before h mail.theusualcom."

    Best Regards,

    Wahrheit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bought some, made some and shot some. Happy Nat'l Ammo Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How the hell did I miss something called NATIONAL AMMO DAY!

    WTF??

    Hey Alpha...I've been advised that reloading is not really practical, that buying ammo is just as cost effective in the long run.

    Give me the benefit of your experience...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gun,
    Unlike the check, it's in your mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got it. Boy was I wrong! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel free to edit and share as you see fit.

    ReplyDelete