Thursday, June 07, 2007

White America

Unbelievable. A "mainstream" writer actually addresses the notion that making Whites a minority in America is a bad thing.

OK...it's Ann Coulter. Maybe "mainstream" doesn't apply, technically. But still, she is a major media voice. And it's nice to see someone beyond the blogs willing to risk being called a racist in order to mention the fact that White people have a right to survival as a race.

Refreshing and delightful as always, our Ann.

The Gunslinger

5 comments:

  1. Hi GS,

    It's been a while, how are you?

    Talking of making whites a minority check out the latest post on my blog

    http://bfbwwiii.blogspot.com/2007/06/nigger-kills-white-man-on-video-and-its.html

    it's a video of a black man killing a white man with a baseball bat in an unprovoked attack.Police say they have no idea of the motive.

    I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, dear old Ann. How I love her writing. Of course, I can't relate to much of it, with so much of it being purely Americentric. But I like what I can understand.

    P.S. Nice tagline, AKs all round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have the same problem with some of the UK news. I don't
    understand the context, so the significance escapes me.

    (P.S. Thanks for it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be sure to put more explanation for UK-centric posts in future, then. Wouldn't want to leave anyone feeling left out or discriminated against.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, helpful that will be.

    ReplyDelete